viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010


(heroes of the present day)

my hero is my dad .. he is everything to me, has always been a super special person in my family and valued, admired but especially dear! since early childhood taught me that life gives you a lot of punches but the most beautiful is that they always say that that alone was an education and that should not happen again ... when we fall we get up and always have a mind poditiva .... I love my dad, and my goal is to continue giving joys and feel proud of his daughter!

my dad is too funny .. always cheerful and likes to encourage family gatherings, and good despite being a man is very attached to me than my mom, so I learned many things from him, and while not perfect because sometimes comes out his temperamental himor will always feel as I valiodo with my mother and my brother! if we talk about heroes the more perfect is what I have in my life with that title.

I LOVE YOU DADDY =)

I love my mom..she is the most beautiful I have also .. is loving, compassionate, caring, is my friend, my confidant, finally something very interesting is that we are equal in character humor and grace, we are sometimes very shocking but always in a good mood ESTAMSO next day ... . also a curious fact is that she is young in comparison to the moms of my friends and whenever we see on the street or at the mall to ask if we are cousins or sisters ... jajaja so my mom proud smiles saying if we are sisters but the latter says that we are mother and daughter ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario